NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Hephasto the Smith are dependent on the level of Hephasto the Smith. Stats will scale based on Hephasto the Smith's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Hephasto the Smith is located in the region of Nor Plat. Underneath the city of Za'Zuruik there is a large system of mines that have been overrun by fire elementals and demons. Hephasto is at the end of the second-level dungeon, near the portal to the surface.
- He has additional damage mitigation to physical and ice damage. He has no protection from any other elements.
- Attack Scream - this temporary buff (10s) is indicated by an orange halo of little lightning bolts around his head (resembles the Barbarian's Berserk). It increases his attack speed, cast speed, and attack rating by a percent. It also affects any other nearby enemies.
- Bleeding Hard Hit - a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage with an extra 50% Chance to inflict Open Wounds.
- Berserk Bleeding Hit - an even more deadly attack, this is just like the Bleeding Hard Hit, plus it also inflicts additional life leech damage and has a small chance to stun you.
- Stomp - a nova similar in appearance to the Barbarian's War Cry. Causes moderate physical damage with an 80% chance to stun you.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List