NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Infector of Souls are dependent on the level of the Infector of Souls. Stats will scale based on the Infector of Souls's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Infector of Souls is located in The Swamp. He is inside the old fortress of S'Suil.
- The Infector of Souls has significant additional damage mitigation to physical, magic, and poison damage.
- Poison Skin - an aura similar in appearance to the Assassin's Venom, this buff causes pulses of poison damage to any opponents within melee range.
- Poison Hard Hit - a melee hard hit attack with boosted damage and attack rating. It also causes extra poison damage with a +35% Chance for Poison. You can see a green venom spray around his claws when he uses it.
- Poison Nova - similar to the Necromancer spell of the same name, causes flat poison damage as well as poison damage over time (duration 10 seconds).
Back to the D2F Boss List