NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Izual are dependent on the level of Izual. Stats will scale based on Izual's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Izual dual wields swords so she has a very fast attack speed. She is not particularly weak to any damage type.
- Special Abilities:
- Energy Shield - an energy shield buff that you must destroy before you can begin to deplete Izual's hitpoints. There is a modifier called Energy Shield Absorption (opponent) -X% that is made considerably more powerful in D2F and can cut through an energy shield in one hit.
- Smite - similar to the Paladin's combat art of the same name, Izual leaps through the air to your location to deliver a hard hit with increased damage and attack rating. It also slows your movement speed for 6 seconds and has a 15% chance to stun you.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails on her swords when she uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Izual's design is loosely adapted from the Demon Hunter character from the game Diablo 3.
Back to the D2F Boss List