||Attack that steals life and can cause bleeding wounds. The Dragon Berserk lunges forward with a vicious attack using fangs and claws.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
None. Lacerate is a special combat art available only when the Dragon Mage transforms into the Dragon Berserk. Therefore modification points cannot be used on it.
Skills and Attributes
No skills or attributes affect the damage, regeneration, or execution speed of Lacerate. These values only improve as the level of Dragon Berserk and the level of the player increase. Even the regeneration time naturally decreases as player level and CA level go up.
- The Dragon Berserk should use Lacerate as often as possible. It has a low regeneration time which means it can be used every few attacks to inflict huge damage on enemies and leech back life to the Dragon Berserk.
- All of the Dragon Berserk's innate abilities (and his special CA's including Lacerate) scale with CA level. However, they also scale with character level, meaning a Dragon Berserk with only one rune read will have a much more powerful Lacerate attack (with higher damage, lower regen time, and faster speed) when the character is level 50 than when they are level 1. This scaling (partially) makes up for the fact that no attributes or skills increase Lacerate.
Lacerate cannot be placed into a combo, because the Dragon Mage loses the ability to use combos when transformed.
Pros and Cons
- High damage and life leech, can destroy bosses quickly in Silver and keep the Dragon Berserk's hitpoints topped off.
- The Community Patch significantly improves the offensive and defensive powers of the Dragon Berserk while granting him access to alchemy trophies, making this CA even deadlier on into higher difficulties.
- The only thing that increases the damage is the CA level of Dragon Berserk and character level. No skills, attributes or item mods affect this CA.
- Without the Community Patch, the power of this attack and of the Dragon Berserk generally falls far short of the challenges of Platinum and Niobium difficulty.