Sacred 2:Last Watch
|In Last Watch you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
Last Watch is a cemetery in the Artamark region of Ancaria. It's different from all other cemeteries in Ancaria because of it's perpetual night. This is due, in part, to a curse placed on the village of Hagelstein. The Last Watch cemetery is one of the locations involved in The Ghost Village chain quest. However, unlike Hagelstein, the perpetual darkness in the Last Watch never goes away.
As the Last Watch is a cemetery, there are gravestones and memorials a-plenty.
Locate Last Watch on the Ancaria Interactive Map
Quests & NPC's
Epic Office Quest
- Jan Langermann: Ascaron employee involved in Epic Office Quest quest.
- Artamark's Gate and head east
- Skook's Corner and head northeast.
- There is also a monolith at the crossroads where the east/west road from Artarmark's Gate meets the road leading to Hagelstein
- The closest portal is at Griffinborough. Head north from town, then east from Artamark's Gate.
As there are few merchants on the route to Last Watch, be sure to stock up with any supplies that may be needed.
All the enemies are Energy Beings (ghosts) including Ghost Bears, Boars, Wolves and Human Ghosts
|Dungeon View #1
|Dungeon View #2
- Suzy the Seraphim said "Where's a PlanetGuardian when you need one?"
- - Suzie and Planet Guardian, were two Sacred Game players, and were avid posters on the Sacred International Forum. Suzie's favorite topic in the forum was the Bar thread, and she had a distinct way of always ending her posts with "Byee!" , while Planet Guardian ended all his posts with "Booyah!"
- Erialc isn't a lady, she's a dead woman
- - Erialc (Claire spelled backwards), an admin from from both DarkMatters and Sacred International forums, also a member of Clan [D.a.r.k]
- Parrots make great pets. They have more personality than goldfish - Chevy Chase
- I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great many things, and I have succeeded rather well.
- A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
- I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick. Dead. - Woody Allen
- If you ask me anything I don't know, I'm not going to answer.
- When I was a boy, the Dead Sea was only sick.
- Drawing on my fine command of the English Language, I said nothing.
- The last thing Tharkane saw was the spine of "The Codex of Daemons" as it opened and a Daemon plucked the heart still beating... Leaving the eyes undamaged.
- - Tharkane, player, member of Sacred International Forums and DarkMatters, producer of many guides, Codex of Daemons for Sacred
- The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl.
- - References Dave Barry, American humorist, known for weekly newspaper column, won the 1958 Pulitzer prize for commentary
Last Watch Catacombs Memorials
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's Relativity. --Albert Einstein
- Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. -- Albert Einstein