- Talk to Markus at Sloeford about his stolen family heirlooms
- Go to the quest area and kill all the thieves around
- Retrieve the heirloom Shield, Sword and Breastplate from one of the tents
- Return to Markus and get your reward
To start this quest, talk to Markus the Mugged at Sloeford. You can see his position the picture above.
When you talk to him, he will explain to you that his family heirlooms have been stolen. Up to you to retrieve them ... For a price that is. He offers you a ring and gold if you complete this task. That's all the convincing I need, off I go!!
Follow the path on the map above to get to where you need to be. when you get there, kill some Highwaymen, Assassins and Brigands which are present at the location. If you do it right, you should see these tents. The one indicated with an arrow holds the 3 items you are after (the Sword, Shield and Breastplate).
After retrieving these items. Follow the same path you took back to Markus, and claim your reward.
Other then gold and experience, you also get 1 hoop.
So far it's not sure if the 'hoop' always has the same prefix and suffix, but I got this one twice, so good chance you'll get it too.
- Tip: The Muggers appear to be the same group that have taken some soldiers hostage in the first part of the quest chain The Brigand Camp, so doing both quests at once can save time and running.