NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Mutated Dragon are dependent on the level of the Mutated Dragon. Stats will scale based on the Mutated Dragon's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Technically any of the dragon bosses in the game could mutate into this form, but none of the dragons' lairs are anywhere close to T-Energy. Therefore, although this design was made by Ascaron and included in the vanilla game, it was probably never seen before.
- Like most Dragons, the Mutated Dragon is weak to ice damage. Any items with the "Damage against T-Mutant" modifier are also recommended. For a Barbarian, the axe Dragonslayer would be a premium weapon of choice.
- As a T-Mutant, the Mutated Dragon has considerably more hitpoints and inflicts more damage than typical dragons. Players are advised to wait fighting this dragon until their characters are very strong.
- The Mutated Dragon has a special modifier that converts most of its physical damage to magic. Magic resistance is very important for this fight, to protect against both the Dragon's melee attacks and its spells.
- Magic Fireball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking purple fireball. It does magic and physical damage and slows your attack speed for a few seconds.
- Frost Ball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking purple ball of ice. It does ice damage and ice DOT and slows your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Blaze - the dragon breathes a jet of fire that ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds. The Dragon has two versions of this spell, once is launched from the air, the other from the ground. They are identical otherwise.
- Primal Mutation - similar to the Temple Guardian's spell of the same name, this attack hits the player with an unavoidable burst of heavy physical and magic damage which also debuffs the player's attributes for 10 seconds.
Back to the D2F Boss List