Sacred 2:Nature Summons Lore
NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Nature Summons Lore
- Damage +X% (refer to table below)
- Execution Speed +Z%
- Poison Creeper: Improves the life leech effect from the Leeching Creeper mod.
- Oak Sage: Improves the Hitpoint Regeneration effect in lieu of damage.
- Dire Wolf: Improves Dire Wolf's armor resistances from the Hale mod.
- Grizzly: Improves Grizzly's armor resistances from the Robust mods.
|Critical Hit, +%:||0,4||2||3,5||4,8||5,9||6,8||7,6||8,4||8,6||9||9,7||11||12,1||13,2||14,1||14,9||15,6||16,6||17,4||18,2||18,8|
|Execution Speed, +%:||1,9||8,3||14,3||19,2||23,7||27,3||30,7||33,5||34,7||36||39||44,2||48,7||52,7||56,4||59,5||62,5||66,5||69,9||72,9||75,5|
- Further increases inflicted damage.
- Only hard points count for modification purposes (skill bonuses don't give modification points).
- The bonuses are increased in steps as shown in the full table
The damage bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 400*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 600*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The Critical Hit chance bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 20*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 30*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The Execution Speed bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 80*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 120*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, damage at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
600*(75-32.5)/(75+66) = 600*42.5/141 = 180.85
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.