NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||The Druid uses this ability to call upon a helpful spirit of Nature to enhance his well-being, as well as the health of his companions.
This is a Healing Combat Art
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Persevere - Increases the Druid's base Willpower attribute by 20 + 10 per level.
- Lightfoot - Adds a chance to block root effects (40% + 1% per level).
- Amity - Increases hitpoint regeneration by 5 + 5 hp/s per level.
- Proficiency - Reduces the cooldown of Oak Sage by 20 seconds.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower the regeneration time
- Persevere mod helps not only Spell Resistance but also weapon damage if using Lightsabers.
- Insight will boost both spell damage and weapon damage from staves and wands.
- Lightfoot and Spirit of Barbs have diminishing returns so will never reach 100% chance to block or reflect, however they can reach upward of 80% at very high levels.
Pros and Cons
- Party buff affects allies.
- With Proficiency mod cooldown is reduced to only 80s, so there's only a ~10s downtime between castings.
- As a temporary buff it requires recasting every so often.