NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Phantom Dragon are dependent on the level of the Phantom Dragon. Stats will scale based on the Phantom Dragon's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Phantom Dragon is found in the Wastelands region, on the path up the cliff side toward the Temple of the Gods, near a dragon skeleton.
- The Phantom Dragon is unusual among its kind as it does not have a weakness to ice damage. In fact, he has a hidden resistance (damage mitigation) to ice damage far beyond what his armor tooltip suggests.
- Luckily it also has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, despite having some fire armor in the tooltip. Fire is the dragon's one weakness.
- The Phantom Dragon has physical-to-ice damage conversion on its melee attacks. Physical, magic, and ice resistances are most important for this battle. There is no fire damage to worry about, unlike most dragon fights.
- Frost Ball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking purple ball of ice. It does ice damage and ice DOT and slows your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails when it attacks, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Magic Nova - this the nova attack that is usually only used by crystal traps in the Crystal Plane region. It causes magic and physical damage.
- Magic Trap - spawns a stationary trap that does magic and physical damage. The cooldown is 10 seconds and it lasts 10 seconds, so there would only be one trap active at a time.
- Ice Dragon Strike - the same attack used by Narmul the ice phoenix, this spell calls on a mutated dragon that flies overhead and launches a huge ice ball at the player. When it explodes it freezes a large patch of ground that does pulses of heavy ice and physical damage for 3 seconds. It will also debuff the player's movement speed.
Back to the D2F Boss List