NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Poison Lord are dependent on the level of the Poison Lord. Stats will scale based on the Poison Lord's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Poison Lord is located on the small island of D'Ary which is just off the southeast coast of Dyr Lain. He is the boss opponent of the quest The Poison Lord.
- The Poison Lord's melee attacks have physical-to-poison damage conversion, which significantly increases his Chance for Poison. Be sure to have plenty of poison armor equipped.
- The Poison Lord is moderately resistant to physical, fire, and ice damage, but is essentially immune to poison. A purely poison-based character would inflict almost no damage on the Poison Lord.
- Despite having some magic armor in his tooltip, the Poison Lord has NO damage mitigation against it (as he does for the other elements). This makes magic the best damage types to use against him.
- The Poison Lord won't attack until after you talk to him. So it might be best to clear all the other enemies off of the island before starting the battle.
- Poison Skin - an aura similar in appearance to the Assassin's Venom, this buff causes pulses of poison damage to any opponents within melee range.
- Twisted Torment - similar to the Dryad spell of the same name, causes several instant hits of poison damage and slows your movement speed for 4 seconds.
- Poison Hard Hit - a melee hard hit attack with boosted damage and attack rating. It also causes extra poison damage with a +35% Chance for Poison. You can see a green venom spray around his claws when he uses it.
- Poison Trap - spawns a stationary green trap that causes poison damage and poison DOT if you touch it. It lasts 45 seconds and the cooldown is only 10 seconds, so the Poison Lord is likely to have multiple traps active during the fight. Very dangerous.
- Poison Lord (original) - the original Poison Lord was smaller and weaker than his D2F counterpart, and used different attacks.
Back to the D2F Boss List