Sacred 2:Ravaged Impact
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage and critical chance, thus making Ravaged Impact hit harder, also allows modification points.
- Capricious Hunter Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Any weapon lore (such as Ranged Weapons) - will indirectly increase this combat art's execution speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equippng of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline will increase its Damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in Damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore will increase its Chance to Hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of any secondary damage effects triggered by Ravaged Impact, based on the damage types on the equipped weapon (open wounds, poisoning, etc.).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Intelligence will increase damage for for magic staves
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- If using ranged weapons, keep regen low ( 0.5 - 1 s ) and take Double Shot upgrade, then spam it on harder mobs, or bosses.
- BUG: On the console version, Ravaged Impact does not take into account the Intelligence boost from Acute Mind if wielding a staff. The display will say that this is the case, but tested in game numbers prove it other wise.
- The gold Blast mod is very effective when using melee weapons and surrounded by enemies packed in tight.
- When mounted, the Monitor Lizard will swipe at the enemies instead of the Dryad.
Pros and Cons
- Very powerful single target attack
- Can be modded using the Blast modification into an Area of Effect attack
- Has the potential to miss being a weapon based Combat Art
- Starts off only being a single target attack