NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Scaron are dependent on the level of Scaron. Stats will scale based on Scaron's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Hard Hit - a melee attack with significantly boosted damage and chance to hit.
- Leech Egg - spawns eggs that heal the Scaron. The player should destroy them on sight.
- Spawn Beetles - Scaron can spawn more of the Young Scaron (small purple beetles). They are not particularly dangerous.
- Telekinesis - similar in appearance to the Sorceress's spell of the same name, this is an instant hit spell that causes light physical damage and debuffs your movement speed. It also penalizes your combat art regeneration times for 5 seconds.
- Primal Mutation - similar to the Temple Guardian's spell of the same name, this attack hits the player with an unavoidable burst of heavy physical and magic damage which also debuffs the player's attributes for 10 seconds.
- Scaron (original) - the original Scaron was smaller and weaker than its D2F counterpart. It also had fewer abilities. Scaron also never had a portrait icon until Diablo 2 Fallen.
Back to the D2F Boss List