|In Sonnenwind you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
Sonnenwind is a small town placed at the very east of Tyr Lysia, on the shores of Bluestone Lake north of Teardrop Hamlet. It seems to be a very quiet place, but its crowded docks and the number of adventures you can find here makes you quickly change your mind on how quiet it is.
Locate Sonnenwind on the Ancaria Interactive Map
Quests & NPC's
- Anataraon: Involved in The Plague quest.
- Andre Olbrich: Member of Blind Guardian and is involved in the Blind Guardian Quest.
- Eleridd: Involved in The Plague quest.
- Etesataas: Involved in The Plague quest.
- Frederik Ehmke: Member of Blind Guardian and is involved in the Blind Guardian Quest.
- Grelia: Involved in The Hunt II.
- Guard Dentaeh: Involved in The Plague quest.
- Guard Enacein: Involved in The Plague quest.
- Guard Liddotr: Involved in The Plague quest.
- Hansi Kursch: Lead singer of Blind Guardian and quest giver for the Blind Guardian Quest.
- Hirititr: Involved in The Plague quest.
- Keltar: Involved in the Heir by Murder chain quest.
- Marcus Siepen: Member of Blind Guardian and is involved in the Blind Guardian Quest
- Mardil: Involved in The Prodigal Son quest.
- Nahiseeh: Involved in The Plague quest.
- Soldier - The Hunt II: Quest giver for The Hunt II Seraphim only class quest.
- Tialas: Quest giver for The Pelt quest.
- Town Guard Involved in the Heir by Murder chain quest.
- Trasamund: Quest giver for The Prodigal Son quest. Located just north of town.
- Village Doctor: Quest giver for the Heir by Murder chain quest.
- Village Elder Arilyn: Quest giver for The Plague quest.
Sonnenwind is very near to Teardrop Hamlet portal and monolith. It is by far the quickest way to travel to Sonnenwind.
There are also two other portals - one due south along the coast that leads to Villa Boerdijk, the other due north along the beach that leads to Chronicler's Mystic Island
Hansi from Blind Guardian will also teleport himself and the player to just outside of the concert venue due south of Sonnenwind at the end of the Blind Guardian Quest.
You may find lots of Thieves and Malicious Thieves. Also you can find around some boars and Small Earth Elementals. Rarely you can find some Snappers in the beach. Bluestone Pirates also hang out around here.
|Main view of Sonnenwind
|Stage & Spotlight
Heir by Murder is a chain quest that plays differently for Shadow path characters than for Light path characters. The first quest in the chain is the same for all characters.