Sacred 2:Teardrop Hamlet
|In Teardrop Hamlet you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
Teardrop Hamlet is the town at the most south-east edge of Tyr Lysia. Its frontier leads to the south to the Bengaresh Desert. It's a very wooded area, which provides refuge to thugs and bandits. On the other hand, this town is a quiet place despite the high number of children, and has some farm lands in the south east outskirts. It's surrounded by forests to the south and west, and by the Bluestone Lake to the northeast. The road to the north of the portal leads to Sonnenwind. The road leading north out of the eastern side of this little village leads to Khorum. It goes through a pond of T-Energy. In order to reach the starting point of the Epic Office Quest it is necessary to go through the T-Energy Bog that is slightly to the east and then to the north of this pool. Teardrop Hamlet flies the blue flag of the High Elves.
Locate Teardrop Hamlet on the Ancaria Interactive Map
Quests & NPC's
- Annia: Quest giver for The Talisman Light path quest.
- Apothecary Azaibrar: Involved in The Plague quest.
- Buckley: Involved in The Talisman Light path quest.
- Jonas the Merchant: Involved in Sweet Present quest.
- Jonas: Quest giver for Sweet Present quest.
- Landlord Mauricio: Quest giver for Rich Soil quest.
- Playing Child: There are three involved in The Finder's Reward quest.
- Racketeer Ringleader: Involved in Protection Money chain quest.
- Rina Boombastic: Involved in Protection Money chain quest.
- Sad Rabesha: Quest giver for The Finder's Reward quest.
- Telwan the Merchant: Quest giver for Protection Money chain quest.
- Thomas: Quest giver for Spider Infestation quest.
- Village Priest's Gardener: Involved in Protection Money chain quest.
You can quickly reach Teardrop Hamlet by using its portal. It's just north of the town. You can also use the nearby monolith, if you have it as the active one The soul stone/monolith is next to the portal.
You can also reach Teardrop Hamlet by road. There are two two routes: the first starts far away in Thylysium and arrives at Teardrop Hamlet from the west; the other arrives from south-east, starting in Khorum.
The quest Blind Guardian ends a little ways north of Teardrop Hamlet. This is another option to help you find this little town.
You can find here basically thieves and brigands. You can also find nearby some boars and few small earth elementals.
|The river crossing the town
|A farm in the outlands
|Military tower in the frontier
|Some houses by the river
|A house in Teardrop