NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of The Summoner are dependent on the level of The Summoner. Stats will scale based on The Summoner's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Summoner has an extremely high chance to block combat arts, so the player's spells have a very good chance of simply failing against him. Weapon attacks are a much better method to fight him.
- He has significant additional damage mitigation against ice damage. He is not particularly resistant to anything else.
- Summon Ancestral Spirit - The Summoner calls forth a single ghostly Orc warrior. The spirit is not particularly dangerous on its own, but the spell has a very low cooldown so The Summoner will spawn more every 5 seconds or so, building an army very quickly.
- Weaken - a blue area-of-effect nova that debuffs the player's physical armor and attack rating for 15 seconds. Causes no damage.
- Frost Nova - similar to the Sorceress's spell of the same name, sends radiating waves of ice crystals that emerge from the ground. Aside from causing pulses of ice damage, this spell also slows your movement speed for 8 seconds and increases your sensitivity to ice damage.
- Assassins take special note! The Summoner can use his Frost Nova spell to cancel out the Assassin's Wake of Inferno if the Assassin's spell is too low level. With a high enough level of Wake of Inferno, the Assassin can turn the tables and cancel out The Summoner's spell instead.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List