NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Thranak are dependent on the level of Thranak. Stats will scale based on Thranak's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Thranak prefers to use spells but he will fight back with his magic staff if you come into melee range. His hits inflict Life leeched per hit which can't be resisted, so squishy characters should keep clear of his attacks.
- Thranak also has a special modifier that converts most of his physical damage to magic. Magic resistance is very important for this fight, to protect against both Thranak's melee attacks and his spells.
- Thranak has additional damage mitigation against magic damage, so this the worst element to use against him.
- Thranak has no protection against fire or poison damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him.
- Damage Boost - this buff is indicated by the crossed swords designs swirling around Thranak. It increases his weapon damage and attack rating by a percent. It also affects any nearby enemies, like his summons.
- Attack Scream - this temporary buff (10s) is indicated by an orange halo of little lightning bolts around Thranak's head (resembles the Barbarian's Berserk). It increases his attack speed, cast speed, and attack rating by a percent. It also affects any nearby enemies, like his summons.
- Spawn T-Bear - summons a single powerful Mutated Bear. It is made much more dangerous because of Thranak's buffs.
- Spawn T-Boar - summons a single powerful Mutated Boar. It is made much more dangerous because of Thranak's buffs.
- Primal Mutation - similar to the Temple Guardian's spell of the same name, this attack hits the player with an unavoidable burst of heavy physical and magic damage which also debuffs the player's attributes for 10 seconds.
- Thranak (original) - the original version of this enemy was smaller and weaker than his D2F counterpart. He also had fewer spells and was not armed with a weapon.
Back to the D2F Boss List