Sacred 2:Throwing Potions
|This page is about additional content added from the CM Patch.
The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the Community Patch.
Ranged Weapons Modifiers for Throwing Potions
Item Level refers to the minimum level the item must be for the modifier to be able to appear. The item level 70 modifier requires Ranged Weapons mastery for it to be unlocked.
|Item Level||1||25||70 - Requires Mastery|
- Throwing Potions typically deal multiple types of damage. Depending on the weapon they will also deal any of the elemental damage types. The damage types are not restricted to a single one at a time, you can have Throwing Potions that have multiple elemental damages, allowing for several different status effects being possible without any additional gear.
- Throwing Potions gain damage from Dexterity
- Very Fast
- Parabolic Curve
- Can be affected by terrain, however they work better than other ranged weapons in the desert because they can arc over the sand dunes at times.
- Can pierce targets with appropriate modifiers. (On the weapon itself or from the Dryad's Capricious Hunter tree)
- Up to two gold sockets as well as the gray damage converter socket. However since they are one handed you can also equip a shield, adding additional sockets.
- Throwing Potion
- Explosive Liquid
- Hazardous Phial
Common Throwing Potions
Notable Throwing Potions
Unique Throwing Potions:
Legendary Throwing Potions: