Totem Only - Voodoo Build, My Gatling Gun
@Viper: used your guide as blueprint- thx
The Totem Dryad!
I tried a new Dryad(thx Sparks for the idea). tested in SP Lvl 65/200. Started yesterday in closed-hc. Lvl 31 in gold
3: Combat Arts and Modifications.
Aspect: Cabalistic Voodoo
- Malicous Totem . Read only 1 rune Use Shrunkenheads to push the damage
- Bronze: Solid
- Silver: Pointed
- Gold: Expert
- Moribund Animus Read as many runes as possible and watch at your Totem reg-time(7-8sec)
- Bronze: Malice
- Silver: Elevation
- Gold: Headhunter
- Black Curse. Keep @ focus penalty lvlOnly for bosses
- Bronze: Porous
- Silver: Elongate
- Gold: Dispel
Aspect: Nature Weaver
- Acute Mind. Keep @ focus penalty lvl or higher. You can pump this ca with lots of runes.
- Bronze: Proficiency
- Silver: Insight
- Gold: Easiness (This is the mod that reduces the regen time for every ca used)
- Tangled Vine. Read only 1 rune. Use gear mods to increase ca lvl. Only for bosses
- Bronze: Tendrils
- Silver: Singe
- Gold: Intent
- Goldenglade Touch. Keep @ focus penalty lvl
- Bronze: Flow
- Silver: Persevere
- Gold: Diligence
- Ancient Bark. Read as many runes as possible without going over 50-60% regen penalty.
- Bronze: Rugged
- Silver: Divert
- Gold: Invigorate
4: Weapons and Armor.
- Mod Ancient Bark first
- Stay away from fire damage. With bark on you take 20% more fire damage.
- Deathblow is very important.
- The first levels you've to kill with your weapon
- Stay away from mobs with reflect. Totem will be reflec too
- cast your Totem--> activate acute Mind
6: Videos. Work in Progress (I will be posting new videos as soon as possible)
Originally published at DarkMattersfor review and discussion.