Adds a base resistance for each type of damage and reduces incoming damage.
|Damage Mitigation, %:||0,3||1,5||2,5||3,5||4,4||5||5,6||6,3||6,5||9||9,6||11||12,1||13,1||14,1||14,8||15,6||16,6||17,3||18,2||18,7|
- At Level 75 Toughness significantly improves damage reduction.
- Mastery of Toughness skill adds "Damage Mitigation: All Channels +x%" modifier which sums up with other damage mitigation modifiers the character has from equipment and CAs. If damage mitigation of particular damage type reaches 100% the character becomes immune to all damage of that time including DoT.
- Armor per Damage Type bonus is increased by Armor Lore.
- The bonuses are increased in steps as shown in the Toughness full table.
The Armor per Damage Type bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 153.15*(x+1.05)/(x+103.1) Pre-Mastery
- 300*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The Opponents' Damage reduction bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 15.32*(x+1.05)/(x+103.1) Pre-Mastery
- 30*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, armor value at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
400*(75-32.5)/(75+66) = 400*42.5/141 = 90.42
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.