Jump to navigation Jump to search
NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Elemental Magic Lore - improves combat art damage, critical chance and casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Elemental Magic Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time.
- Ancient Magic - directly improves combat art damage and lowers opponents' resistance to its damage.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of Freeze (secondary damage effect) triggered by Twister's cold damage.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Intelligence will increase its damage and spell intensity.
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Twister will spawn where you click, and slowly chase down enemies and then hover over them, damaging foes for as long as they are active. Keeping as many Twisters active as possible is the most effective usage.
- At first only 2 Twisters can be active at once. By max CA level 200, the duration of each Twister will double to 20s. Combined with the Squall gold mod reducing the cooldown to around 1.0s at very high levels, dozens of Twisters may be active simultaneously.
Pros and Cons
- Twisters actively seek enemies.