NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Twister will spawn where you click, and slowly chase down enemies and then hover over them, damaging foes for as long as they are active. Keeping as many Twisters active as possible is the most effective usage.
- At first only 2 Twisters can be active at once. By max CA level 200, the duration of each Twister will double to 20s. Combined with the Squall gold mod reducing the cooldown to around 1.0s at very high levels, dozens of Twisters may be active simultaneously.
Pros and Cons
- Twisters actively seek enemies.