NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||When a Paladin undertakes a crusade to banish evil, she is permitted to call upon the just souls of past crusades. Thus summoned, the spirits of the honorably vanquished manifest themselves and lend their energies to the weapons of the Paladin. A powerful weapon attack with extra fire, cold, and magic damage added.
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage and critical chance, thus making Vengeance hit harder, and allows modification points. It also directly increases the additional elemental weapon damage.
- Any weapon lore (such as Sword Weapons when the Paladin is wielding a sword) - will indirectly increase this combat art's attack speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equipping of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Keep the CA level either very high and use it as a one hit wonder to kill off champs and on bosses, and utilize from the high CA lvl and gain high chance for modification effects.
- Or keep it very low and use it as your main attack when other combat arts are regenerating.
- Works great with Conviction, which lowers enemy resistance to elemental damage.
Pros and Cons
- High damage with various elemental damage types built in
- Modifications can cause major damage even to bosses and superuniques