Sacred 2:Copper Peaks
|In Copper Peaks you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
Copper Peaks is the name of the mountain range in western Tyr Lysia. It runs along the western border from the Golden Coast all the way north forming the western border of Tyr Lysia. Players will find, among the places of interest, the foothills of the Copper Peaks, which include the Seraphim Valley, the Forgotten Gardens and Noriath Temple.
Quests & NPC's
Epic Office Quest
- Anett Bölke : Involved in the Epic Office Quest.
- Stefan Ruthenberg: Involved in the Epic Office Quest.
- Captain Bloodtongue: Involved in Bloodmouth Must Die, the third quest of the Captain Bloodtongue chain.
- Garnet: Quest giver for Brothers in Arms quest (Shadow Warrior only).
- Geodric: Involved in All or Nothing (Inquisitor's character-specific quest).
- Informant Rohit: Quest giver for All or Nothing (Inquisitor's character-specific quest).
- Leyania: Quest giver for Strengthening Elixir for the Abbess (Shadow path only).
- Malte the Merchant: Quest giver for Lahrian is Missing quest.
- Mineralogist Aquetloen: Quest giver for Gantiar Copperore quest.
- Scout Menatrin: Quest giver for Reporting to Rengelwyn, the second quest of the Captain Bloodtongue chain. Is also involved in The Missing Scout, the first quest of the same Captain Bloodtongue chain.
|Western Tyr-Lysia Portal
|High Elf Encampment
|Passageway to Forgotten Gardens