Sacred 2:Dragon Flight
Jump to navigation Jump to search
NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage and critical chance, thus making Dragon Flight hit harder, and allows modification points.
- Martial Arts Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Any weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Assassin is wielding an axe) - will indirectly increase this combat art's attack speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equipping of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of any secondary damage effects triggered by Dragon Flight, based on the damage types on the equipped weapon (Open Wounds, etc.).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Intelligence will increase damage for for magic staves
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Willpower will increase damage for Lightsabers
- Using CTRL+Click will allow the Assassin to use Dragon Flight without needing to target an enemy (target the ground instead). This is useful just for getting around, jumping over rivers, up hills, etc.
- Smack disarming mod only affects enemies that use weapons. By losing their weapon, disarmed enemies also lose the benefit of any weapon skills they have. So disarmed enemies usually have not only lower damage but also slower attack speed and lower attack rating.
- Rend debuff to opponent physical armor will stack with each hit, but delivers diminishing returns so it will never reduce armor to "0".
- The duration of the debuffs from Smack and Rend slowly increases as Dragon Flight levels up. By max level the debuffs will last 12 seconds.
Pros and Cons
- Instant hit
- Good damage
- Useful for exploration and escape
- Assassin can get stuck sometimes if Dragon Flight is placed first in a combo (bug)
- Doesn't seem to cause any damage when mounted in the Mobiculum (bug)