Sacred 2:Frenetic Fervor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - allows for modification points. Has no effect on Frenetic Fervor.
- Gruesome Inquisition Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline will reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo.
- The appropriate Weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Inquisitor is wielding an axe) - will increase the casting speed.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Mod with Fanaticism and Resolve and use as often as possible for melee and ranged weapon attacks.
- For a more defensive/caster style Inquisitor go with Faith - Contemplation - No Escape.
- Useful in a combo with Paralyzing Dread.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Gruesome Inquisition aspect, casting speed is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level.
Pros and Cons
- Lifts the attack speed cap
- Boost to cast speed helps spells in the two aspects
- No way to reduce the long cooldown
|Level||Regeneration Time||Cooldown||Damage||Attack Speed (Weapons)||Duration|