Sacred 2:Lost Items
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some items show up in the data files, such as locales/en_US/Itemnames.csv, but don't seem to appear in the game, at least for the PC:
- Fist Weapons
- Knuckles, Knuckle Duster, Talons; in categories Bladed, Common and Spiked
- Bola, Entangler, Ensnarler
- Flail, Battle Flail, War Flail
- Throwing Potions
- Throwing Potion, Explosive Liquid, Hazardous Phial
- Throwing Stones
- Rocks, Pellets, Shot
- Rapier, Cutlass, Spatha
- Pistol, Handgun, Smallarm
- Chain Weapons
- Morning Star, Scourge, Nunchaku
- Recurved Bows
- Recurve Bow, Heavy Recurve Bow, Leaden Recurve Bow
- Whip, Lash, Crop
- Fist Weapons, Throwing Potions, and Recurved Bows have been implemented in the Community Patch.
- It was reported in this thread that attempts were made to implement Flails and Whips but the animations were too unfinished.
- Throwing Stones are a functioning weapon class, and were available to NPC's only until the Community Patch 160.