NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Poison and Bone aspect, casting speed is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level. Tactics Lore serves as the aspect lore skill in terms of damage boost, critical chance, and modification points.
- Range can be expanded to great effect with bronze mod Expand and/or Combat Art Range +X% modifier on gear.
- One benefit to taking the Poison Cloud modifications is that each pulse has its own chance to apply status effects, like chance for poison, critical hits, etc. The movement speed reduction from the Laggard bronze mod stacks so each additional pulse would slow enemies even more.
- Cursing enemies beforehand with Lower Resist is highly recommended, especially for poison-resistant enemies.
Pros and Cons
- Good range and damage, inflicts both flat damage and DOT.
- Good for mobs and crowd control.
- Not very effective against large powerful single targets (bosses, dragons, etc.).