Sacred 2:Ranged Weapons
Improves wielding ranged weapons by increasing the chance to hit as well as Attack Speed. Grants the ability to use higher-level weapons successfully.
|Attack Speed, +%:||1,9||8,3||14,3||19,2||23,7||27,3||30,7||33,5||34,7||36||39||44,2||48,7||52,7||56,4||59,5||62,5||66,5||69,9||72,9||75,5|
- Ranged weapon attributes which are based on this skill will increase significantly. Additionally, master weapons can be used.
- This skill will unlock weapon attributes that require Ranged Weapons skill (like "Attack speed (Ranged Weapons)).
- "Item Level Without Penalty" reduces the speed penalties for equipping high-level weapons, it doesn't allow equipping weapons above certain threshold (which depends on character level - see Items/Usable Item Levels)
- Item level without penalty is increased by one for every two skill points spent, starting at character level value. It is capped at 250.
- The bonuses are increased in steps as shown in the Ranged Weapons full table.
The Attack Value bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 400*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 600*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The Attack Speed bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 80*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 120*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, attack value at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
600*(75-32.5)/(75+66) = 600*42.5/141 = 180.85
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.
|Weapon Type||Damage||Firing Speed||Projectile Speed||Projectile Path||Range||Can Pierce?||Max Sockets||# of Hands|
|Throwing Daggers||Low||Very Fast||Moderate||Parabolic||Short||Yes||2||1|
|Throwing Stars||Low||Very Fast||Moderate||Parabolic||Short||Yes||2||1|
|Throwing Potions||Low||Very Fast||Moderate||Parabolic||Short||Yes||2||1|
|Energy Pistols||Moderate||Moderate Slow||Slow||Straight||Infinite||Yes||2||1|
|Energy Weapons||High||Moderate Slow||Slow||Straight||Infinite||Yes||2||2|
- Throwing Potions and Recurve Bows are formerly Lost Items that were reactivated in the Community Patch. Therefore they are only available with the CM Patch installed.
- Attack Speed
- Attack Value
- Chance for critical hits
- Chance for Secondary Effect
- Chance to disregard armor
- Chance to halve regeneration time
- Chance to hit Additional Opponents
- Chance to inflict open wounds
- Chance to pierce
- Chance to Slow Opponents
- Opponent's chance to reflect ranged damage