|God of Science (Shadow)
He is the spirit who brings life to dead and mechanical things.
||Several will-o-wisps appear out of nowhere. Animated by Testa's spirit, they assist the hero by healing his wounds and absorbing incoming damage.|
There is an in-game book that describes the legends and beliefs about Testa. This book is entitled Book 2 - Testa, God of Science.
- Statues of Testa can be found all over Ancaria. Praying near them helps the characters to partially regenerate his Divine Gift - Will-o-wisp.
Have a look through the SacredWiki Map to find out where her statues are located.
- He also has a statue in each of the many Temples of the Gods scattered throughout Ancaria.
Testa is the God of intellectuals and inventors all over the world of Ancaria. Strangely, the region where he is respected the most is not a technically advanced Tyr Lysia but the nomad lands of Bengaresh Desert.
There are several quests in game that are dedicated to the player character's chosen Deity. The ones dedicated to Testa are:
Possible references for this Deity's name or background
- The most obvious idea that comes to mind about his name is that in was derived from the word 'test'. But maybe the reason behind his name is more complicated than it seems.
- Some players suppose that this Deity's name is a reference to the famous physicist and inventor Nicola Tesla, who is known for his revolutionary developments. There are also many myths, suspicions and rumours regardless his inventions and experiments.
- Testa can be chosen by all characters except for the Seraphim.