NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time penalty.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time penalty.
- Venom has some synergy with Blade Fury modded for poison damage. It can boost the chance for poisoning and also the poison damage if the Cruelty mod is chosen.
- Otherwise Venom will mainly be of use to a weapon using Assassin. Socketing a Jewel of Plague in a weapon will increase the usefulness of this buff.
- Even if not focusing on Poison damage, the Assassin can get a lot of good use out of Venom because it boosts all weapon damage, and can be modded to improve attack and defense.
- The chance to poison will reach 100% at max CA level 200. With the Taint mod it will reach 100% at CA level 100. It can reach 100% even sooner using the Damage Lore skill and item modifiers.
Pros and Cons
- Low regeneration penalty
- Very high chance to poison