|Regeneration Time / Regeneration Penalty From Buffs, -%||4,6||17,2||26,3||32,6||37,1||40,6||43,4||45,6||46,4||47,4||49,3||52,4||54,9||56,9||58,5||59,8||61||62,4||63,5||64,5||65,3|
- At Level 75 Concentration will significantly decrease regeneration time of all Combat Arts and Regeneration Penalty from Buffs.
- Grants the ability to maintain up to 3 buffs simultaneously.
- The regeneration time bonus is increased in steps as shown in the Concentration full table
The regeneration bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 66.6*(x+1.44)/(x+34.3) Pre-Mastery
- 74.8*(x-33.2)/(x-9.0) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, regeneration at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
74.8*(75-33.2)/(75-9) = 74.8*41.8/66 = 47.37
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.