NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Desert Dragon are dependent on the level of the Desert Dragon. Stats will scale based on the Desert Dragon's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Desert Dragon replaces the old nameless dragon found in the Bengaresh Desert region. It is found in the lower east corner of the desert, after traveling through a secret tunnel under the waterfall and following the path to is lair.
- Like most Dragons, the Desert Dragon is weak to ice damage. For a Barbarian, the axe Dragonslayer would be a premium weapon of choice.
- Meteor Shower - similar to the Druid's Armageddon, sends several meteors raining down in the area that deal physical and fire damage.
- Blind - a curse that severely penalizes the player's attack speed and attack rating for 10 seconds. Indicated by a black cloud around the character's head. Causes no damage.
- Blaze - the dragon breathes a jet of fire that ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds. The Dragon has two versions of this spell, once is launched from the air, the other from the ground. They are identical otherwise.
- Summon Burning Dead - this spell summons a single elite Burning Dead to aid the Dragon. It only has a 10 second cooldown so it will summon more quite often, but the skeletons are fairly easy to defeat and don't pose much of a threat.
- Knockback Hit - a spell that deals fire and physical damage and pushes the player back a good distance. This attack may be bugged and non-functioning.
- Dragon Form - the design of the Desert Dragon in Diablo 2 Fallen is taken from the old transformation spell used by the Dragon Mage in the vanilla game.
Back to the D2F Boss List