Sacred 2:Desert Graves and Memorials
- By three methods, we may learn wisdom. First, by reflection, which is noblest, Second by imitation, which is easiest, and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
- Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom.
- In seeking wisdom thou art wise, in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool.
- A prudent question is one-half of wisdom
- Patience is the companion of wisdom
South of El Darrag
As you exit El Darrag to the south, turn to the right and climb to the top of the hill. You should see three grave markers.
- If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now, I realize I should have been more specific.
- Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more.
- The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.