NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Frost Dragon are dependent on the level of the Frost Dragon. Stats will scale based on the Frost Dragon's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Grinch the Frost Dragon is located on Christmas Island. He is the final boss of the chain quest Can Christmas Still be Saved. He appears just outside the Snow Covered Village during the final phase of that quest line, called "Disturbing the Peace."
- The Frost Dragon is unusual among its kind as it does not have a weakness to ice damage. In fact, he has a hidden resistance to ice damage far beyond what his armor tooltip suggests. The Frost Dragon is almost totally immune to ice damage. A purely ice-based character would have a hard time defeating Grinch.
- Frost Ball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking purple ball of ice. It does ice damage and ice DOT and slows your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Frosty Lair - this spell creates a giant ring of frost on the ground around the dragon that causes ice damage and several major debuffs on the player for 10 seconds. Movement speed and attack speed are slowed dramatically, and all of the player's armor resistances are lowered.
- Crystal Explosion - a blue nova spell that causes ice and physical damage as well as Life leeched per hit.
- Blaze - the dragon breathes a jet of fire that ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds. The Dragon has two versions of this spell, once is launched from the air, the other from the ground. They are identical otherwise.
- Knockback Hit - a spell that deals fire and physical damage and pushes the player back a good distance. This attack may be bugged and non-functioning.
Back to the D2F Boss List