Sacred 2:Maul's Swordstaff
| This page is about additional content added from the CM Patch.
The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the Community Patch.
This unique swordstaff will only drop if you have the Community Patch installed.
- Chance for Double Hit +X%
- Opponent level for death blow X%
- Chance to hit additional opponents +X%
- Requires the Sword Weapons skill to unlock this modifier.
- Attack Value +X and Defense Value +X
- These two bonuses are a single modifier that requires the Sword Weapons skill to unlock them.
- This swordstaff was designed in the image of a lightsaber that Darth Maul wielded and offers modifiers that allow to imitate one of the fighting styles for such weapons. With it you can use both blades of your lightsaber to hit enemies, effectively reaching not just those who stand in front of the fighter, but to the sides and even behind. The "chance to hit additional opponents" is rather high, making it one of the main features of this unique item. However, just like Attack and Defense values it is unlocked by Sword Weapons skill and scales with it. At the height of its power Maul's Swordstaff is a formidable weapon, but you need to invest a whole lot into your character's skill with Sword Weapons to see it shine like this.
- This swordstaff lightsaber will only drop in red color.
- Maul's Swordstaff has willpower-based damage. Just like all the other lightsabers do with the Community Patch. This fact is not displayed in the willpower attribute tooltip, but it works.