NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Orcish Dragon are dependent on the level of the Orcish Dragon. Stats will scale based on the Orcish Dragon's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Like most Dragons, the Orcish Dragon is weak to ice damage. For a Barbarian, the axe Dragonslayer would be a premium weapon of choice.
- Fireball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking orange fireball that does fire damage and fire DOT.
- Burning Hard Hit - evidenced by orange trails on his claws when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating, extra fire damage and a +35% chance for burning.
- Fire Trap - spawns a stationary trap that does fire and physical damage with a +50% chance for burning. The cooldown is 6 seconds and it lasts 10 seconds, so multiple traps may be active at once during the battle.
- Blaze - the dragon breathes a jet of fire that ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds. The Dragon has two versions of this spell, once is launched from the air, the other from the ground. They are identical otherwise.
- Knockback Hit - a spell that deals fire and physical damage and pushes the player back a good distance. This attack may be bugged and non-functioning.
Back to the D2F Boss List