- Enter the cave indicated on the map
- Kill the Brigands and s in the cave. The quest refers to the as robbers and you need to kill a total of 10.
- Find the Kobold-High Ef contract and retrieve it.
- Return to this High Elf Outpost and talk to Commander Erestor to complete this quest.
You need to enter the cave that is just southwest of Happy Cow Farm
Once inside the cave, you will find Rats, Heavy Turtles,Brigands and s. Now the rats are not really intersting here, both experience and quest-wise. The robbers are what you are after. Just finding out what is going on between kobolds and high elves won't suit Erestor. He wants revenge. And as he requests, so shall we execute. Kill 10 of them while you are in there.
After you killed those 10 robbers, the 'contract' will appear on your minimap. Follow this path to get to your contract.
Once you collected the contract, leave the cave again. Once outside, follow this path to get to Commander Erestor's new location.
After talking to Commander Erestor again, he will tell you that his suspicions were correct after all. But this is now a job for the military and your quest ends here. Looking at how the military did the previous time, getting 2 people captured, that is not the wisest of ideas. But they'll have to hire you again next time, so from a financial point of view, you agree with Erestor and end your quest.
Gold and experience are what makes you forget the trouble you went through.
- Note: the second entrance at the cave will get to to the beach right below the entrance you are supposed to take. So this is a detour. Stick to the one you used to get in the cave.
- In later versions of the game, this cave only has one entrance.