Sacred 2:Slave Theodus
Theodus works as a lumberjack in the woods next to Sloeford, though it was decided that these woods should be reafforested. But this human is not a villain but a victim. He was caught somewhere in the lands of Artamark and sold as a slave to the infamous elven moneymaker TyBosso DeElfici because he couldn't pay his debts. And now Theodus has to do the work he hates to do, because four Slave Overseers looks after him and doesn't allow him to stay off his job. Don't worry, the Dryad can tell, who is guilty of the harm done to nature and who is not.
- Slave Theodus can be located in the woods next to Sloeford, right next to the Slave Overseers. See exact location below:
- Have a look through the SacredWiki Map
- Slave Theodus is involved in In accordance with nature quest, the first part of Dryad's character-specific chain quest (her 'blue chain').
- He won't appear unless you play as a Dryad in Single Player mode.
- He teleports soon after you talk to him, so you won't be able to see him again.