Sacred 2:Tactics Lore
|Critical Hit, +%:||0,4||2||3,5||4,8||5,9||6,8||7,6||8,4||8,6||9||9,7||11||12,1||13,2||14,1||14,9||15,6||16,6||17,4||18,2||18,8|
- At Level 75 Tactics lore further increases the chance for Critical Hits.
- As an aspect lore skill, Tactics Lore can unlock modification points for certain aspects' combat arts.
- Only hard points count for modification purposes (skill bonuses don't give you modification points).
Effects on Combat Arts as an Aspect Lore Skill
Tactics Lore serves as the Lore skill for many aspects of the various character classes. The increase to damage and critical chance of Tactics Lore naturally boosts the power of any Weapon Damage Based Combat Arts within those aspects. Occassionally Spell Damage Based Combat Arts are found within these aspects - their damage and critical chance is also enhanced. Furthermore, Tactics Lore can increase other, unusual properties of combat arts within those aspects:
- Capricious Hunter: No additional effects beyond damage and critical chance.
- Gruesome Inquisition:
- Exalted Warrior: No additional effects beyond damage and critical chance.
- Death Warrior:
- Malevolent Champion:
- Devout Guardian:
Note: All Combat Arts within these aspects use weapon attack speed for their execution speed, even the spells and buffs.
- The Damage bonus is increased in steps as shown in the Tactics Lore full table.
- The chance for Critical Hit depends on character level. It decreases at every level-up (the table above gives only an example, at character level 200).
The Damage bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 400*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 600*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The Chance for Critical Hits bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 20*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 30*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, damage at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
600*(75-32.5)/(75+66) = 600*42.5/141 = 180.85
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.