- Quest Objective: Retrieve The stolen Ring, Rune, Amulet and Book of Blacksmith Art
- Quest Difficulty: 2 stars
- Quest Giver: Michel, The Blacksmith's apprentice
- Location(s): Sloeford
- Prerequisite Quest: /
- Next Quest: /
- Reward: Gold, Experience, A quest-given item
- Talk to Michel, the Blacksmith's apprentice.
- Run to the cave south-west of Sloeford
- Kill the thieves who stoles Michel's items
- Open the crate in which they stored the items, using the key their leader drops
- return to Michel, and get your reward
To start your quest, talk to Michel, The Blacksmiths apprentice in Sloeford (see map above). He will tell you his Ring, Rune, Book of Blacksmith Art and Amulet were stolen. You decide to help this poor fellow by retrieving these items.
Follow this path to get to the cave where the thieves are hiding:
Inside the cave there are the usual type of monsters: Rats, Bats, and other minor discomforts. But allso some thieves. Keep killing the thieves you come across while working your way to the quest-location in the cave. The easiest and fastest way is by following this map:
Once you get to the quest location, the thieve leader will be waiting for you, and wants to punish you for killing his man. Alas for him, you are like the Borg: any Resistance is Futile !! You split his skill, for the sole purpose of retrieving the key to the chest. After you get the key from the leader and his men, go to the crate indicated in the picture. The crate is right to the west of where you found the men.
once you retrieve the Amulet, the Ring, the Rune and the Book, return to michel the way you came.
He will make up some excuses, and tell you he is sorry you met the thieve boss, but in the end all that matters is the Loot. Uh, I mean the satisfaction of doing good. Michel rewards you with experience, gold and an quest-given item.