Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enhances the effectiveness of all potions. The Alchemist will also be able to use special consumable Trophies.
- Potion Effect +X% (refer to table below)
|Potion Effect, +%:||104,9||120,9||135,8||148,3||159,1||168,6||176,8||184,1||186,6||190,3||197,6||210,5||221,8||232,1||241,1||249,1||256,5||266,2||274,7||282,2||288,8|
- Further enhancement of all potions effects.
- Allows the use of new items (unlocks item bonuses that require Alchemy Mastery).
- Potion Effect "+ 100%" actually means the original duration or strength of Potions and Trophies. This means that "+ 104,9%" at skill level 1, is only a 4,9% increase.
- Health Potions and Recovery Elixirs heal/neutralize more hitpoints.
- Concentration Potions, Potions of the Mentor and Potions of Undead Death have their duration increased - "Potion Effect +200,3%" will make the Mentor Potion last twice as long, but it won't give you twice the experience per kill.
- Alchemy unlocks the use of consumable Trophies - you can't use them without this skill. It also enables the display of the Trophy's attribute (otherwise it is shown as "Speed (Alchemy)" instead of "Attack Speed +33%", for example).
- The attributes of consumable items are increased if you put more points in Alchemy (Potion Effect bonus has nothing to do with this increase though). Their duration is increased by the Potion Effect percentage.
- This skill will unlock item bonuses that require Alchemy skill (or Alchemy Mastery).
- The Potion Effect bonus is increased in steps as shown in the Alchemy full table.
The Potion Effect bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 100 + 200*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 100 + 300*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, potion effect bonus at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
100+300*(75-32.5)/(75+66) = 100+300*42.5/141 = 190.43
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.