NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Archangel Tyrael are dependent on the level of Archangel Tyrael. Stats will scale based on Archangel Tyrael's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Archangel Tyrael appears twice in the game. The first time the player would see him is in on Seraphim Island, where he appears as a neutral NPC in front of Seraphim Tower, standing to the right side of the Archangel Sophia.
- Depending on the player's alignment, the battle will go differently. For a Light Path character, Tyrael will be defeated by Malthael, and the player will then have to fight Malthael. For a Shadow Path character, Tyrael will defeat Malthael, and the player will have to fight Tyrael. This is the only time Tyrael would appear as an enemy.
- Racial Type: Human (angels are classified as human in the game scripts because there is no separate classification for angels)
- Nova - similar to the Sorceress's spell of the same name, a large lightning nova radiates outward from Tyrael. Causes magic damage and magic DOT and has a moderate chance to stun the player.
- Archangel's Wrath - like the Seraphim's combat art of the same name, this launches a blue projectile that converts physical weapon damage to fire. It is a homing missile so it is almost impossible to dodge.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List