NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Forest Guardian are dependent on the level of the Forest Guardian. Stats will scale based on the Forest Guardian's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Forest Guardian is located on the southwestern side of the island of Dyr Lain. He has no quest associated with him and respawns every game session, unlike many other bosses.
- Though his tooltip shows only moderate physical armor, the Forest Guardian has additional damage mitigation against physical damage.
- The Forest Guardian has no protection against fire whatsoever, and like many plant-type enemies he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, so this is by far the best element to use against him.
- Poison Root - this spell will root you in place for 5 seconds and cause Poison DOT.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails on his claws when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Heal Self - the Forest Guardian heals himself, often restoring his entire health bar. This is the most troubling aspect of fighting him. The player must cause heavy, consistent damage in order to deplete the Forest Guardian's hitpoints faster than he can heal them.
- Plague Spears - like the Amazon's spell of the same name, this attack sends waves of thorns that erupt from the ground and cause poison damage to any foe standing in their path.
- Forest Guardian (original) - the original Forest Guardian was smaller and weaker than his D2F counterpart. He also had different abilities.
Back to the D2F Boss List