NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Snapchip Shatter are dependent on the level of Snapchip Shatter. Stats will scale based on Snapchip Shatter's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Snapchip Shatter has high physical-to-ice damage conversion on his melee attacks.
- Fire is his weakness, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like most crystal enemies.
- Crystal Skin - like the High Elf's spell of the same name, this buff grants Snapchip Shatter a 30% chance to reflect spells, ice damage mitigation, and boosts his base physical armor.
- Arctic Blast - similar to the Druid's spell of the same name, this spell launches an ice blast that pushes you back. If you're far away when it's cast, it can hit like a shotgun due to the narrow focused blast. Avoid at all costs.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails when it attacks, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Frost Goliath - the design of Snapchip Shatter and other Frozen Horrors is based on the Frost Goliath enemy from the game Thor - God of Thunder.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List