Sacred 2:The Iron Knight
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is about additional content added from the CM Patch.
The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the Community Patch.
This unique fist weapon will only drop if you have the Community Patch installed.
- Chance for critical hits +X%
- Opponent's armor -X%
- Chance that opponents cannot evade attacks +X%
- Block chance: Close Combat +X%
- This item was originally created for the Community Items Mod, where the design was inspired by fist weapons from Torchlight 2. The design was changed when this item was brought into CM Patch 1.50. The original design can be restored by installing the current Community Items Mod on top of the CM Patch.
|Restored Item Design
- Design Notes: "What would an armored knight choose if he seeks to incorporate an off-hand weapon into his combat style? This is the answer that some creative weaponsmith gave to this question - a heavy armored gauntlet with short but very sharp retractable blade. The weight of the gauntlet is enough to accelerate the impact of the blade and let it pierce through opponent's armor (a useful property for knightly battles, as you are usually not the only one smart enough to come well-armored). At the same time, the armor that protects the grip is good enough to block opponent's strikes with it, so it can recompense for preferring the second weapon over the shield."