NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Andariel are dependent on the level of Andariel. Stats will scale based on Andariel's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- You will probably have cleared the Lost Crypt of all other enemies by the time you unlock the final room where Andariel is located. There's no need to stay in the final room to do battle, as the door doesn't lock behind you and Andariel will chase you.
- Andariel has a hidden sensitivity to fire. This is by far the best damage type to use against her. Likewise she has poison damage mitigation much higher than her armor resistance tooltip suggests. It would be very hard for a purely poison-based character to defeat her.
- Special Abilities:
- Poison Hard Hit - a melee hard hit attack with boosted damage and attack rating. It also causes extra poison damage with a 35% Chance for Poison. You can see a green venom spray around her hands when she uses it.
- Poison Nova - similar to the Necromancer spell of the same name, causes flat poison damage as well as poison damage over time (duration 10 seconds).
- Poison Root - this spell will root you in place for 5 seconds and cause Poison DOT.
- Berserk Bleeding Hit - a deadly attack, this is a melee hard hit that has a good chance to cause Open Wounds. It also inflicts life leech damage and has a small chance to stun you.
- Kerrigan - Andariel's model in Diablo 2 Fallen is actually adapted from Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades, a character from the game series Starcraft.
Back to the D2F Boss List