NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Ancient Magic - directly improves combat art damage and lowers opponents' resistance to its damage (if Deathchill mod is taken).
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- The physical armor reduction base property can't reduce enemy armor below "0" so it is more useful against heavily armored targets and less so against enemies with little or no physical armor.
- Gold mod Amplify Damage can lower enemy physical resistance infinitely downward, making the curse much more devastating to all enemies.
- Gold mod Deathchill is the only way to make the curse inflict any damage. Otherwise the damage-increasing properties of Curses Lore, Ancient Magic, Intelligence, etc. have no effect on Decrepify.
- Curse range can be expanded somewhat by Combat Art Range +X% on gear, however the range will greatly increase by taking gold mod Expand. The radius will grow as the level of Decrepify increases.
Pros and Cons
- Good range, cursing many enemies at once.
- Multiple castings stack, so enemies can be slowed almost to a standstill.
- Makes enemies easy pickings for summoned minions.
- Inflicts no damage by default.