NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||Damning an enemy to the darkness of their own evil, this Necromancer curse surrounds the afflicted in a cloud of perfect darkness and silence, blinding them.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Terror - Adds a chance to send opponents fleeing in fear (80% + 0.5% per level).
- Gloom - Increases the duration of Dim Vision by 5.0s + 0.02s per level.
- Life Tap - Inflicts additional life leech damage that heals the Necromancer (8 + 5 per level).
- Stupefy - Adds a chance to stun the opponent (44.9% + 0.1% per level chance).
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- This curse is useful against any opponents. It significantly cripples the enemy's offensive capabilities.
- The disarming property of Dim Vision removes weapons from enemy hands, so they fight barehanded. This is useful because many enemies have skills that boost their proficiency with their weapons, so when they are disarmed they lose the benefits of those skills. This not only lowers their damage but also lowers their attack speed and chance to hit even further.
- Dim Vision is not meant to have killing power all on its own, but the damage potential can be improved by taking the Life Tap and Hex modifications, as well as boosting skills like Curses Lore and Ancient Magic. Casting Lower Resist will also make enemies more susceptible to the magic damage.
Pros and Cons
- Low regeneration time.
- Significant debuffs to enemies.
- Multiple castings stack.
- Can only curse one enemy at a time.
- Inflicts low damage on its own.