NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Girvym Dragon are dependent on the level of the Girvym Dragon. Stats will scale based on the Girvym Dragon's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Like most Dragons, the Girvym Dragon is weak to ice damage. For a Barbarian, the axe Dragonslayer would be a premium weapon of choice.
- Cloak of Shadows - like the Assassin's spell of the same name, this buff bestows a transparent "invisibility" effect on the dragon. Though the player can still target the dragon normally, the buff gives the dragon a very large chance to evade bonus.
- Magic Fireball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking purple fireball. It does magic and physical damage and slows your attack speed for a few seconds.
- Blind - a curse that severely penalizes the player's attack speed and attack rating for 10 seconds. Indicated by a black cloud around the character's head. Causes no damage.
- Blaze - the dragon breathes a jet of fire that ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds. The Dragon has two versions of this spell, once is launched from the air, the other from the ground. They are identical otherwise.
- Knockback Hit - a spell that deals fire and physical damage and pushes the player back a good distance. This attack may be bugged and non-functioning.
Back to the D2F Boss List