NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- The racial damage bonuses against Undead, Demons, and T-Mutants apply to bosses and superuniques as well, rendering many of them much less intimidating.
- Holy Bolt can be frustrating to use due to its low damage against other enemies like Humans and Wild Animals, but it can be developed to have decent damage against any enemy.
- Augment splits Holy Bolt into 3 bolts. They still retain their homing property, but they may or may not seek the same enemy (often they like to split up and seek different enemies).
Pros and Cons
- Devastatingly high damage against Undead and Demons (and T-Mutants if Purge mod is taken)
- You only have to kill Undead once - they won't rise again (includes bosses and superuniques)
- Holy Bolts seek targets
- Low damage to most enemy types
- Slow moving projectile